The T.A.G. Program
Creating your PC
Summary of Character Creation
The steps involved in character creation may be executed in any order, but I recommend the following sequence:
- Choose a Mantle.
- Create two Aspects—High concept and Trouble.
- Create a third aspect.
- Give your character a name and describe them.
- Choose your character’s Approaches.
- Set your character’s refresh to 3.
- Choose a Stunt.
- Record your character’s Stress and Conditions.
- If desired, write up to two more aspects and add up to two more stunts if you want. The stunts cost one refresh each.
- Complete any additional information required about your character.